This is a German place I came across when I did a search for ‘Subway’. Too bad I don’t speak German!
Where’s the train, though?

Ah, there it is!
The place is called Sternberg. There are a few people walking around, I can’t really talk to them, can I? It’s an interesting place, and I may visit it again…maybe…

Welcome to Liberty City, or at least some rendition of it.
This replica of an American city looks quite good, but lacks something…

I know! Traffic!!!
Nah, it’s not something you’d expect, and there seems to be numerous opportunities, including clothes shopping and clubbing. Groovy! I might come back here again, since I apparently purchased a property. Don’t see very many people, though…

The Great Second Life Railway. The first thing I find when I do a search for ‘Railway.’

What the hell is she doing!?

There’s something wrong here…!
This is the state of Olive. I may return here, but only for the train. Where is it, anyway?
So there you have it. Three contrasting places in the wild and wacky world of Second Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment